Digital Web Growth/Fan Out Compensation
Fanout can occur when paper stock is stretched during the print process creating mis-registration and resulting in poor quality. PRESSflo can compensate for this phenomena in the following ways…
- Scale or move all plates of a specific color.
- Scale or move individual plates based on position on the press.
Digital Plate Rotation (Shimming and Cocking)
- Shimming and or cocking of the plate in either direction.
- Can rotate the plate from either the left or right plate edge.
- Consistent, repeatable press moves every time.
- Does all the shimming and cocking of the plates automatically with no effort.
- Addresses individual press characteristics
- Addresses all factors which can cause mis-registration:
- Press wear
- Poor plate punching or bad plate bending
- Other environmental issues.
- Works with both one-around cylinder (Goss Community) and 2-around cylinder (Goss Urbanite) style presses.